Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 - Invitation

 
I don't see why I have to announce my first posting for this year...like some others do..but heck, I just like the sound of it. I'm not gonna give you the "I'm aiming to write more post this year" crap or anything though because it's just wrong..unless writing is not your interest and the only reason you're blogging is just to generate the Nuffnang income (which I fail to do obviously) well then..yes. 

What I mean is you shouldn't be troubled just by how you lack doing something you love. But then, that does mean something doesn't it? It means that you already have something better to do which you enjoy more..or.. maybe you're just piled up by tons of shit from the office and have no time to spare for anything you'd like to do which turns you into one big loser with no life!

Well..the last last time I did a flashback of the year was in 2007 (the only year apparently) and that's the only year I have something clever to say. Up until last year...hmmm,hmmm, and hmmm all the way.


But let me see..there should be something worth mentioning that happened last year, right?...maybe I'll just get back to this next year eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your pick

chords (1) IT (7) jokes (2) life (16) movies (2) music (4) politics (1) rants (4) religion (4) science (2) teka-teki (1) tips (1) world (3) writings (2)